Provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 Arillo in Terrabianca S.r.l., with registered office in Loc. San Fedele a Paterno, Radda in Chianti (SI), as Controller of the collected Personal Data pursuant to and in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the Legislative Decrete 196/2003 and the Legislative Decrete 101/2018 informs you that the Personal Data you provided in connection with the subscription of the requested estimated expense, your purchase request and/or the related services and possible further contacts, will be processed by our Company for the purposes connected with the sale and supply of the products and/or services you requested.
Your Personal Data will be processed with appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and privacy. The processing may be carried out both with electronic tools and on paper.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
The collection of your Personal Data is necessary to pursue the aims above described, otherwise it will be impossible to provide the required products and/or services. The legal basis of the processing of Personal Data is the execution of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party, or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in response to the Data Subjects' request. Common Data may be further processed only if processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (art. 6.1). Such data will be processed, also with the aid of electronic tools, by appointees of the Company, will not be released and may be communicated only to third parties of our trust who assist us in the provision of products and/or services as external data processors (i.e., our Commercial office, our Legal office, etc.). Also, your Persona Data may be communicated to private and public subjects who are allowed to access them pursuant to provisions of the national law or European Regulation 2016/679 and within the limitations imposed by the law.
Only with your consent, freely given selecting the options below, some of your Personal Data will be processed by our Company for the following purposes:
- In order to contact you or send you materials, both by automated (e-mail, fax, SMS) and traditional (mail, telephone) means, for marketing, commercial and advertising purposes, for market research or direct sales of our product and services.
For the above-mentioned purposes, your agreement to the use of your Personal Data is optional and will not affect the supply of requested goods and services, although it may be useful to improve your browsing experience and to keep you up-to-date about our Company and its products.
Your Personal Data will be retained (both in electronic form and on paper) as long as it is necessary to comply with legal obligations related to the purposes for which they were collected (10 years, due to tax obligations). As soon as such legal obligation decay, your Personal Data will be delated or anonymized. If you agree to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, they will be retained and protected by our Company for a period no longer than 2 years.
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the Legislative Decrete 196/2003 and the Legislative Decrete 101/2018, at any time you may exercise the right:
- to request confirmation of the existence of your Personal Data;
- to be informed about the Personal Data processing purposes, the categories of Personal Data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom your Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, and if possible, the retention period;
- to obtain the rectification and deletion of your Personal Data;
- to obtain the limitation of processing of your Personal Data;
- to obtain Data portability, that is, to obtain a copy of your Personal Data from the Controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and transmit it to another controller without impediments;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data at any time, and also when your Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- to object to any automatized decision process concerning a natural person, including profiling;
- to request from the Controller the access to your Personal Data, the rectification or erasure of them, the limitation of processing; you will also have the right to object to procession and to data portability;
- to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you may submit a request to the Controller in writing to Arillo in Terrabianca S.r.l., Loc. San Fedele a Paterno SNC, 53017, Radda in Chianti (SI), Italy or to our e-mail address email@example.com.