Poggio CroceChianti Classico Riserva DOCG – 2019
From an attentive selection of Sangiovese grapes comes our historic wine: POGGIO CROCE Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG. A full-bodied wine, fresh and decisive on the entry, intense and persistent on the finish, it is recognizable by its ruby red color and rich and varied bouquet where scents of red fruits, toasted notes and vanilla blend harmoniously.0.75 Lt / 1.5 Lt
Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Post-fermentation maceration on the skins for 10-15 days.
12 months of aging in large European oak barrels.
0.75 Lt / 1.5 Lt
Game, roasted meat.
- 90 points - Wines Critic 2021
- 94 points - Decanter 2022
- 91 points - James Suckling 2022
- 93 points - DoctorWine 2023
- Top 10 points - Vinum 2023
- 93 points - Wine Advocate 2023
- 90 points - Sarah Heller 2023
- 92 points - Kerin O'Keefe 2023
- 90 to 92.99/100 points The Wine Hunter - winehunter.it
- 17.5/20 points (Top Ten) Vinum - vinum.eu