PRIVACY NOTICE CONCERNING THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED ONLINE
Why this notice?
This notice describes the management procedures of the website of Società Agricola Arillo in Terrabianca S.R.L. in relation to the processing of the personal data collected while browsing the site.
The Data Controller is Società Agricola Arillo in Terrabianca S.R.L. in the person of Alberto Fusi as legal representative.
Data Protection Manager
The person in charge of the technological maintenance of the website is Alberto Fusi, who has been appointed as occasional maintenance technician by written procedure.
Place of Data Processing
Personal Data in relation to the services of this website are processed at the headquarter of our Company or at the office of the technical staff in charge of the website maintenance. The Personal Data will not be released, except in the cases expressly provided by the law. Personal Data provided by users are used only to perform the requested services, expressed in the processing purposes, and may be communicated to third parties only if necessary and after having obtained the user’s consent.
Personal Data Processing purposes
Your Personal Data will be processed to respond to your requests. You will be able to submit them by e-mail or inserting your data in the website forms, which implies the eventual acquisition of the sender’s address and of other Personal Data contained in the message.
PersonaI Data are processed with automated tools for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. We adopt specific security measures to prevent loss, illicit or improper use of data and not authorized accesses.
In accordance with art. 15-22 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the Legislative Decree 101/2018, at any time you may exercise the right:
- to request confirmation of the existence of your Personal Data;
- to be informed about the Personal Data processing purposes, the categories of Personal Data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom your Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, and if possible, the retention period;
- to obtain the rectification and deletion of your Personal Data;
- to obtain the limitation of processing of your Personal Data;
- to obtain Data portability, that is, to obtain a copy of your Personal Data from the Controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and transmit it to another controller without impediments;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data at any time, and also when your Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- to object to any automatized decision process concerning a natural person, including profiling;
- to request from the Controller the access to your Personal Data, the rectification or erasure of them, the limitation of processing; you will also have the right to object to procession and to data portability;
- to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you may submit a request to the Controller in writing to our registered office postal address or to our e-mail address: